Thursday, January 7, 2010

why am I feeling so tired?.....

Ever since school started I've been feeling tired...
Today and yesterday I feel like I fell into a deep sleep,
I just can't understand why I'm so tired when school ends at 1:50pm,
could it be waking up in the morning at 6am from monday to friday?
But how could that be? I woke up at 5am for golf, carried my own golf bag for at least 5 to 8 hours in the golf course during the junior competition and went back home way later then 1:50pm.
Good news is that I will be learning cooking soon from my mum :)
'Stressed news' lol is regarding about my Uni for the July intake :S
I think i better ask my friends about it,
It's not THAT stressed but just that I'm not used to applying Uni (i mean no one is) and I also need my parent's advice right? Gah, I was hoping to stay at my relative's house but its too far away from all the Unis..i bet it's super far from the city too.
I can't believe we still have sports meet in March...oh how cool?! I thought last year would be our last but it's great to know that we're having one right? I mean after all we have sports day like since kindergarden! Wait, do we? or was that primary school?
I'll probably be going for a movie tomorrow after school, i wonder what are we watching...hmmm.....
Looks like most of my classmates doesn't dig in the food from the cafeteria, but to me it's fine haha i don't mind unless if it REALLY sucks like super no good. We're going to try the Malay stall and see whether its nicer but it defenitely smell better :p

No comments: