Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flash backs.....

Whenever we meet, flash backs in my mind....
You have more to achieve, everyday practicing,
I wish we were friends but maybe there was a misunderstanding
that made you think of me as different or maybe I'm just too humble or afraid to even acknowledge your presence..
We never really say hi or hello before but i know for sure after that day, whenever we pass by it seems like we're strangers lol while we do know each other but we're not friends.
Maybe I just wish that I wasn't so shy in the past but its the present not the past and its the future so I wish we will be friends one day :)
To some of my friends, they may think its weird for me since they are already friends with him. It's not weird for me, you just don't know how i felt before.

No comments: