Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are you ready for Sports Carnival?

10th May, Business Law class as usual but with my crazy mates LOL funny peeps! >.< hmm...but something strange happened, my lecturer was a little moody when she came in, then something happened and her eyes were teary T.T. But after 5 minutes when she had her time alone, she was back to herself again. Phew. So after class, I went to check my mid-semester paper because I was so curious what went wrong @.@ ohohohohoh~ my 4 step answer was really BAD!!! doh! ahhh hen bu suang myself! But at least I know where I lost all my marks. Surprisingly, while I was at the waiting area just outside the lift, my lecturer was very friendly, even when I was walking to the cafeteria, she smiled and waved...wow, as if we were good friends LOL!. it's good though.

11th May, Went for golf with King and Joel :-P It wasn't so bad, yea like when someone actually mishit a shot towards your leg, OUCH!!! lol. But no worries, it's already getting better hehe. Later we went for futsal and yay, clean curtains, no more dusty-ness. Thanks Lulu! X].

12th May...There was a fundraising campaign for student's moral project ;-P and today Hill Songs is in Perth!!! T.T sobbbb.....

13th May, I think we practices Futsal and Frisbee? can't really remember what happened today @.@

14th ~ 15th Sports Carnival! go Blasters!. Frisbee, Basketball, Futsal, Rugby and Tug of War... another good memory for the memory cell lol.

19th Last Finance Quiz!!! ;-)

20th May..Yay I got my McD pink glass! wooohooo~~~ and we watched Pirates of the Caribbean haha X) after that we went for dinner and it was great! it reminded me of those family dinner-ish days~ ahhh miss it. >.<

21st may..Happy Birthday Mr. Woody! Hope you're having fun! off we go for volleyball! :-)

24th Down town...we bought groceries, for me, yes lots of them hehehe.

25th May. Happy Birthday May Tang!!! hehehehe. LuLu, Thanks for the Barley :-P!

27th May Badminton, fun stuff!. Cell group!!!! haha dunno what else to type here....

28th May..T.T our last volleyball game...

29th May Went Boulevard with Ying Hong, Sharon and David. Bought ingredients for dinner tonight! although I wasn't really satisfied with how I performed, was a bit pressured T.T.

No comments: