Monday, May 9, 2011

April - May~


10th and 11th of April 2011, Happy Birthday to Vun Jang and David Chong! :-)
This was week 7, and I was busy with my CIB assessment 2! what should I recommend?! Oh, Thank God I've found some good stuff on the internet, however, recently I was preparing for my assessment 3 where we have to present our assessment 2! and I somehow got better recommendations on the net =.=" dang!. But I'm very happy with my marks! Ohh Thank God!.

16th April, Happy Birthday Aunt Fiona and Siew Jiun X]. The day we had our mid-sem test for acct 250 and I just received bad news from my friends while I was SO happy when CIB presentation was over T.T, I didn't manage to pass my mid-sem test! I'm so gonna check my marks tomorrow and what mistake did I make. I'm so pissed off with myself right now! >.<" Grrrr... The next day was Chan's birthday, we also celebrated his birthday at Food & Tea restaurant.

17th April, Happy Birthday Chan!....hmmm according to my calender, I noted that there was volleyball practice 4-6pm, on a Sunday?? hmmm..I can't remember what was the purpose of this because we usually have volleyball practice on Friday and Saturdays. And today was palm Sunday!...Church was great because the pastor Jonathan was so energetic. :-)

19th April 2-6pm, badminton with Bruce, Erik, Jia Wei and some other friends. :-D. It was good, exercising!

21st April Finance 215 quiz!!! @.@!!!! But wow, thank God I passes! I'm so surprised because I couldn't really get the right amount. I better, seriously work hard for my coming quiz and finals! Yes, I can I can I can! We had our meeting for CIB, and off we go to play some more badminton. Strange feeling I'm having from my body, ohh boy.. I'm sick!!!

22nd April, Good Friday! off to Church we go with Zophie, Sally, Sharon and I. Madarin speaking Church..had trouble understanding T.T

23rd April..still sick, the night before that super sick, sick to the max...so I fear the same feeling now, I wanna stay healthy!! In the morning, Wendy, Bruce and I participated in the Jogathon event, man I was unfit! LOL but it was good exercise! :-) We went to Crocodile Farm~ Weeee~~ and volleyball practice but it was the worst volleyball practice I've ever had..I was super Noob and Blur to the max..=.=" haih...

24th April, Thanks Chan for send Sharon and I to the airport! And we also visited Merdeka mall?? :-) See ya Miri! We'll be back next Sunday!


Hello KK, hello mum, bro, sis, dad, homie, nana, fluffly, snowy, luna and lucky!

25th April, still sick, my voice was horrible yesterday..duhhhhh~~~ and I'm suppose to start my perdisco assignment.

26th April, okay! feeling better thanks to mum's help! A lot better! My mum got SKILL! :-) and also Thanks to Sharon's perdisco senior thingy's answers! Yay I accomplished my goal! which is to finish perdisco before tuition free week ends! Went shopping on a Saturday at centre point hehehe, well, formal attire for CIB =.=" and the best thing is I had sang nyuk men! X]

No comments: