Thursday, February 18, 2010

A better Holiday feeling


Last Saturday (13th Feb 2010) , had dinner at Grandma's place. Only few of us was there because of the Chinese tradition, the day before 1st day of Chinese New Year we have our dinner with my Father's family and during the 1st day of CNY we have dinner with my Mother's family. Funny, I only realize it now.


I've been having dinner with my aunt and uncles from Saturday to Tuesday wow, eat, eat eat eat....... On Tuesday we went to UMS for the Cultures of Malaysia-China Festival of Spring. It was a little too loud for us when they started singing because we were sitting near to the loud speaker, ouch! But overall it's okay, I've never seen any of these dancing moves before and costume.


Been driving around alot with my family, went for Vadablu and tried Gianduia (Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut Cream) with Chocolate Rice as toppings Mmmm! Delicious! and my 2nd choice is Truffle (Chocolate and Hazelnut) which taste alike but of course Gianduia is less sweet. :)


And today 18/02/2010 we went to Lintas for lunch and off to the Sabah Museum , ah remembering how it was like to be there often when we were younger! and now I really enjoy going there, it would be cool if the renovation is done. The whale that was found death near the sea in 2006, the whale's bone is preserved in the Museum and it's so huge! like 18 metres? . Anyway it was fun :) Oops gtg handle some doggy stuff! Almost forgot, bought 2 mini owls from the souvenir shop which is made from the ox's horn? is that what you called it? anyway more photo's from tomorrow because we're off to Nick's place and later Kim's place!

And we were not allowed to take photos in the Museum.


No comments: