Friday, October 30, 2009

How?......

Yesterday was my last day of exam for this year :) It wasnt so bad and i cant wait to see what my grades are on the 5th of Nov.... Hope its okay!. After that we went to play Wii! It was my 1st time playing and i really wanted to try it out. We played different kind of games but the funniest one was Raving Rabbids 2 around the world, wanted to try out this game ever since i found out abt it on youtube, well we played the ps2 version before but that was the old one and its fun!. We bought 3 games but the transformers and the mario & sonic olympic games had some error, couldnt play then :S. After having so much fun playing Wii, my arms hurts haha reminds me of playing golf in the old days...hurts the same, not that i've swing wrongly but we have to carry our golf bags. And i had a cup of Frenz woah miss drinking it so much, finally i could have one especially after the exam! Okay lets see, holiday for 2 months. First, i have to clean my room. Second, i have to finish up the graduation booklet for dec. Third, i have to go for my last driving lesson....err oh Fourth, i have to start thinking abt what course i should take for uni. hmm..i think theres more but i cant remember....

No comments: