Sunday, October 25, 2009

28th-30th(finals)

One more day and its company law exam, followed by Internation Business (most difficult to me) and lastly Business communication english (still okay).
Ahhh there is seriously alot to read in IB like 14 chapters! can you imagine? and the business terms used..woah! and there wasnt much hints* given to us so yea just study like a mad dog. Company law isnt so bad but still i've gotta study smart to try and reach for an A,well if its a B i wouldnt mind, at least i tried my best right?.... last week in school was fun because we took alot of photos together especially during our meeting assessment where everyone dressed up. And i went for my driving classes again, i'll be going for my test after one last lesson of practice. Well, wish me luck! :)
Hmm...after the finals, we will play some games like Wii or whatever, and we have to go back to school in the 1st week of Nov to help carry stuffs to the new campus, i have to finish up the graduation booklet...and i think i have to be there in Dec for the student's graduation...err..wow thats alot of things to do. I just hope im able to finish it up on time and make sure there is not mistake :S
Since Im having my IB exam on Thrusday i guess i wont be able to watch the korean drama 'my fair lady' hehe. Anyway its almost 10am i've gotta go study!
This is one of the 'my fair lady' soundtrack :))))

[MV] (My Fair Lady OST) I Love You ( Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls feat Jang Geuni)

No comments: