Monday, November 8, 2010

It's November!!!!!!

Continued..... So what happened during cell on the 29th of October? Our topic for the night was the condemned and the for given's destiny which is important to understand. Read Matthew 25:30, 22:13, Luke 16:23, 2 Thessalonians 1:6-9, Luke 16:25, Mark 9:43 and Revelation 14:9-11, 21:8 for the condemned man's destiny, all these chapters and verses explains the suffering a condemned man has to go through~/

Question : Why do you think hell has such pain?
Answer : It is a justified PUNISHMENT

Whereas, the for given man's destiny is the total opposite which is discussed in John 14:2 and Revelation 21:22 - 22:5. Verse 23: no moon nor sun, what this verse is trying to say is there is no need to rest because we have glorified bodies, our previous body were earthly bodies..isn't that awesome?!. 22:1 says that there will be no curse, no ground for pain or sorrow! 22:3 says that we won't be bored because we are servants and we continue to serve God everyday :)

30th November. Halloween! it was a pumpkin night because we had pumpkin soup, stir-fry pumpkin and deep fried pumpkin! + one fried banana haha!. Super duper full!. Oops..I nearly forgot about the cake from Woolworths! Chocolate mud cake with an icing pumpkin face on it. Yum! :P

31st...Church! it's always fun to join the service...well, give it a go! We were suppose to go for golf but seems like some of us were still busy so we'll postpone it to the end of November which is after our finals :P. Had lunch at Bull Greek? stir-fried hokkian noodle (i have no idea how you spell it).

First week of November*

3rd of November 2010 (Wednesday) Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!! Mum baked him a cake..too bad I wasn't around to try it :S. Last week of lectures and tutorials.....FRIDAY was our last cell group meeting, after that we will have combined cell group meeting. So what did we do for our last cell group? Well.....we had a super short bible study and we for a nice dinner...not what i expected for our last cell because it seems like everyone was very dull and yea, only a few was hyper*.i guess some were still busy with catching up their assignments. Good luck!!!. before that i went shopping with Jo down town :) yay, haven't been shopping lately except for grocery shopping HAHA! bought stuff to bring back home for family and friends, but I think I still need to get some more...hmmm...I'm still not sure what else should I be getting for my relatives..chocolates? nuts?...cookies? O.o??? any idea, anyone?...SUNDAY...I know one thing for sure is that..I really need to improve my praying skills!!! Well, yea I mean anyone can pray but why am I always lost with words??!! :'( Pray that God will help me improve my praying skills!...

Second week of November*

STUDY WEEK! Pray that God will guide me with my studies for my finals! and of course I have to do my best and yes! pray for everyone else who are also having their finals! :)
So are we going to Fremantle tomorrow?

Praise God!...thank you Lord for helping me out with my 2 major assignments! I pray that you will continue to guide me and help me to go through my finals! I know I can never go through it without you...thank you..thank you!. I want to put my trust in you and try my best and leave the rest to you. Amen! :)

No comments: