Friday, October 29, 2010

Spring~ Hot or Cold?

Today is the 29th of October 2010!!! A month missing in my blog XD.

26th of October 2010. Happy Birthday Mitya..super belated on my blog :P. The following week is our final tuition free week, yes time to begin assignments! I used up this week for my Tax assignment hehe. By the way or FYI...it was super difficult! Read through the question and I though it wasn't so hard because the question looks easy! but when I try calculating it..Boy @.@ it was dreadful T.T. no no no...we didn't waste this tuition free week, we went for Korean BBQ! which was super yummy! Yeap. That's about it...that's how my September ends. Hello October! and goodbye tuition free week, we'll be missing you a lot because we're only having ONE tuition free week per semester....Isn't that sad??? I have no idea how am I going to cope with my assignments because I usually take up my tuition free week to do it. Oh dear...

So what were we planning during our very last tuition free week?? bingo! Melissa's birthday!. Yes, we decided to bake her a cake...haha turns out to be a ROCK-ish cake sweet to the MAX ! blerk! what was I thinking??!!! Anyway, we decided to surprise her at midnight and I'm so sorry Mel for the supa sweet cake, my bad..lol.

Week 10, Business Organization Multiple Choice Test....hmm..MCT? sounds easy right?? lol but there was loads to study and Thank GOD I passed! enough to cover up one of my weekly assignment which I did so recently..so horribly BAD :S. After my test, I went for Badminton training! and the coming Saturday it'll be the tournament. Here's a tip for you peeps out there, if there's an opportunity, take it! It's always good to gain some experience, as for me, it WAS a great experience...heart pounding even though it's just a fun game. Can't imagine how pressured are those who play for living or for their country?. After that, off we go for dinner at Sparrow Indonesian Restaurant near the city, had Rendang and cendol, for me, it was GOOD!. Sunday, as usual, off to Church and yes, I encourage you peeps out there to go Church and if possible be part of a cell group or any another Church groups, it's a great experience! :) Vivian and I decided to drop by Victoria Park for Utopia haha but we got LOST, super LOST and super LONG story!.

Week 11 and week 12, assignment week! Time to finish us my 2 major assignments! Which I just handed it yesterday! and had my last test for the whole semester. Now it's all about the Finals!. Pray to God that my assignments are alright...pray to God that I can DO IT FOR MY FINALS!!!

28th October which is when my 2 major assignments are due and also a test. Went to Carousel, we were suppose to get a big Pumpkin for Halloween this Saturday but it was too expensive...$26 for one..@.@. I bought my ingredients for the cookies I'm looking forward to bake... :))). Went to Toto for dinner with Jo, Kai and Jen :)) Fun peeps and yes, finally got the chance to catch up with Jo, it's been awhile....Baked the cookies which I got my ingredients from Elise. Thanks! and not a TOTAL success because the bottom part was a little burnt..:S shouldn't have left it for that extra 5 minutes !!!! No worries, I'm confident in my second attempt. The house is sparkling clean thanks to Team Work with my housemates and yes, Thank God for everything!. Off to cell I go to learn more!.

No comments: