Saturday, November 20, 2010

EXAM WEEK & Sunday (14th NOV 2010)

Sunday 14th Nov...Amen!!!!! really appreciated last Sunday's session! "God's Antidote To Your Hurt". How you should actually deal with your hurt from the past :).
*Here are some of the Key Factors on What Not To Do When You hurt
1. Don't Ignore It!!!! ps 39:2-3
2.
Don't Run From It ps 55:6,8
3.
Don't Hide It ps 32:3
4. Don't Resent It Job 18:4

*
What God Says To Do When You Hurt
1. Let Jesus Settle the Score ps 23:5, Rom 12:17,19, Job 5:2, Matt 5:7
2. Let Jesus Soothe My Wounds ps 23:5, ps 147:3
3. Let Jesus Satisfy My Needs ps 23:5

With Hope Rom 15:13
With Love 1 Thess 3:12
With Joy John 16:24

Amen!!!!!

After church we had lunch at Taka :). City had some road block so we had to take a detour :S. But lunch was great..Fellowship is always great! After that..study study study for Tuesday's test. After my test on Tuesday, went back home and the network was super slow for me to surf the net! guess what? we went over our quota! unbelievable! 15 to 18g per day..O.o?? How did that happen?? anyways, luckily our agent was kind enough to switch his network access with ours so we were able to surf the net, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this now because the new quota will only start on the 23rd...@.@ which is a week later!. Thank God!. In the meantime, Mel and Diana had their exams around 6 ish..and needed VJ to pick them up from Uni and suddenly, income call ...Diana "would you guys like to go to Gelare?" WoW!! yes, we went there and it was packed with peeps! (South Perth) so we went to North Bridge (luckily there were seats available after 10 minutes?? yum!! haven't had one of these for a very long time! and i couldn't resists either Easy Way or Utopia..as long as they are Pearl Milky Tea :P. Had Easy Way ! because the last time I had Utopia hahaha....Wednesday, Thursday....Friday..exams! wooo! after my 3rd last paper on Friday, I was hoping that there would be another outing with my cellies but too bad their outing didn't suit my time (Fishing till midnight) because the next day I'm off to Carousel with Vivian. Wooo~ so many nice things in carousel..especially Myer, Target and K-mart...so Christmas-ish...now I can't wait for tomorrow's church session and dinner at Little Caesar :P and yes! I definitely can't wait till my last paper is over! Thank you Lord for being there for me! was so nervous! I really did my best..hope everything goes well! :))

No comments: