Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 1

(Day 21) Church! They sang one song that reminds me of Christian Fellowship during my high school years! And next service would be at UWA! 10:45am...yay! I can visit UWA! and it's also Curtin's open day!. So many events (not really, only 2).

(Week 1)'Monday' 2nd of August. First class of the semester, Taxation 301! @.@ but hey, it wasn't so bad! We did some exercise and yay time flies! because it was a 3 hour seminar. Next, night classes on the same day, Law (Competition & consumer Protection). I was pretty confused with this one. Nevermind, at least I'm back home safe! Had Pizza for dinner, the one we bought at Coles with Jo and Kai.

'Tuesday' My free day, so what I do?. Right!, slept like a pig! so nice!. Later, went campus with Vivian to get some A4 paper and pay $20 for our unpaid fees??? LOL. Movies for Jo and Kai, but not me hehe. Then I remembered, its Tuesday night, Gelare anyone? off we go with my housemates and sneaky us because we forgot to invite someone.(oh well, it's already Thursday...)

'Wednesday' So what's up Wednesday? IGA! and mail delivery for Vivian's bro's birthday hohohoho. It was a horrible night! What were we thinking?? Fried noodles? turn out to be fried,yellow-ish, taste like flour ! yuck! it wasn't our fault, i think the noodle was sick (hehe) its like a month old. Next time we'll get it right! Corn soup was burnt! forgot to lower down the fire :'( wasted!. So can food for dinner from IGA!. Argh!.

'Thursday' is TODAY. morning class today, 8am, I wanted to sleep during class, have no idea why i was sooooo sleepy. Luckily it was only an hour + so next week. GET more sleep becasue it's going to be 3 hours!. Tutorial in the afternoon was canceled. Yay! I can go home and sleep!. Night classes again and this time it's better and fun!. Took the bus home, yay! and YAYAYAYAY! dinner was ready for me! how sweet! :))) and it was tasty!. So tomorrow..Cell group gathering???

No comments: