Monday, December 28, 2009

Strawberries :P

I've never tried such a sweet lovely juicy strawberry in my life!
My aunt bought it back from New Zealand, oh i wanted more! <3
I'm not sure whether it is my first time feeling sick for this holiday,
i was resting this whole time, missing so many activities~
But now, thank God I'm feeling a lot better......
"What's In My Mind"
When I was sick while the rest had fun, i thought about those who were sick...
It seems like they could only dream about it and just look outside their window,
some people are kind enough, they would come for a visit....but surely most of us were having fun outside,
Christmas night I went to see the doctor because it wasn't going so well with my stomach..
and people were still working during christmas...i really appreciate them :) I'm sure they helped alot of people.
"What's In My Mind Now?"
It's heartbreaking when you consider someone as a friend, they wouldn't care much. Only because it was a little love story in mind for the past few months. This is how I'm treated as....isn't it sad? I don't regret anything I did but just don't do this to me even when i was still in school, I don't think you ever consider me as your friend.

No comments: