Wednesday, December 16, 2009

finally, some extra time for blog

It feels like time really passes by so quickly~! Seriously! I can't even remember when was the last day i went out with my friend? I had some photos but at the moment its not in my computer...but it was fun..laughing and having a reunion with my classmates... fun fun fun....
And yea so many ppl are into korean songs and korean drama series...well yea including myself but i dont watch them everyday! haha
For the pass few days i've been practicing golf....well in a fun way because i just got back in it...and yea i kinda suck at it...a little while everyone improved massively! It's only a year plus and everyone is playing so well..how cool is that? Sort of.....i hope i can be as good as they do...Played the sutera junior tournament on sunday and monday...i was satisfied with my score but my dad wasnt hehe..well i just started..surely it'll be rusty right?..
Anyway today was the junior masters in sgcc....pretty tiring and super hot but fun....wait, i wasnt really tired but its only tiring when u have to carry your bag uphill...the rest were acceptable. I played with Pei Yun from Taiwan and my friends told me she was friendly and its true, and Eilla from Ranau....i played with her in sutera too...pretty fun. And our tee off time was at 6:30am...gah thats freaking early dude?!! i woke up at 5am and let before 5:30am... took me around 20 minutes to sgcc and guess what? the driving range wasnt even open yet....luckily it opened like 10 or 20 minutes later and I eventually did pratice....,Some of my friends were so crazy about the taiwanese boys...gah! They couldn't stop talking about it! hahah its funny though... Okay, i should play better tomorrow..more pars!

No comments: