Tuesday, September 8, 2009

7 weeks....

m8th September 2009r
Monday was my 6th semester. I'm having 3 subjects, Business Communication, Company Law & International Business. So far its okay and its funny we're having 4 lessons of company law in a day with a break in between which was very tiring! Well getting used to it. Can't wait till my aunt is back tomorrow, wonder how is she like now. Next thursday I made an appointment with the dentist, hopefully I'm taking my braces off soon hehe. At the moment I am a little frustrated when I waited for my L license, its usually done within a week but ah, i don't know. Since I've already started class, don't know when I'm free for my next lesson, argh!
After 2 weeks of holidays, the school canteen changed a little. There were new benches donated by some company which I'm not familiar with. Then the food stall upstairs served more food which mean more choices! Yum~ The rest were still the same. Thats all at the moment :) See ya!

No comments: