Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15th September 2009
Lately, my family and I are into Korean shows and music. Last time we used to think that Korean language were difficult to understand or rather sound very different from ours but now, Hey its not that bad!. School is okay, sadly we're having 2 test on the same day which is next thursday..yikes but its only 5% haha so far lessons in class class are interesting and understandable (phew) Well I really want to work hard for an 'A', with God's help why not?
My aunt is back and yea lots of interesting stories and jokes to laugh at, tomorrow I'll be joining them for breakfast? hmm....last sunday at church the speaker was great, his stories were interesting and meaningful. Well, let say he almost had a perfect life and one day he was stresses about G-force? something to do with jets? well he's a pilot and yea he needed time to be alone and soon he was touched by the holy spirit and yeap everything changed, most of the things he did weren't so important after all. He would let others know abt Jesus especially those who have never heard abt him before.
i finally made an appointment with my tutor for my driving lessons! Phew, please no more delays gah! its too much so i think i should be able to drive in october hopefully.
I haven't been thinking abt it but yesterday my friend mentioned abt it to me and yes its so true that things doesn't always go your way and i guess time is running out to, and its true that she mentioned abt what do I want? when i asked myself that....I knew what i wanted but as time goes by things changed and I was a little confused. So i told one of my friend today in school and asked for her opinion and she said its probably because I'm thinking too much as in both sides, I've been thinking too much abt what would happened if i did this and what wouldn't happen if i did that. Isn't that too much? its like I'm making a firm's decision ?!! maybe I should just go for it and well, regret? maybe its the fear of being rejected. But nevermind, there's always a winner and a loser..well kind of...
The girls but some where still in school, nice?
A little formal :)

Our class group photo( free style)

Baby Snake !


6 cute little cats from Kuching!



Adorable right?


Rabbit & Chicken haha









No comments: