Friday, April 10, 2009

this is what i get

Wow, it's already April 11th! Im glad that everything is almost over now..ALMOST...Macro assignment done, marketing done, BET done, IMA done..phew..and lastly BIS!! gosh the hardest among all man! And now i have to prepare for my exams..like next friday & the following week?! after that its a one week holiday! Woohoo~.....Okay,that's all about school. I cant wait for tomorrow! Cant wait to meet kara & Gina again! boy they make me laugh like krazy. And on the 18th someone named LSK has got to tell me his story! Im so crazy abt ppl's life stories!.
Hmmm....i guess i could understand why some ppl want to kill themselves, sometimes ppl are just so selfish that they never cared abt that person...like taking things for granted??? Life is never easy for everyone, they would usually say "u''ll never understand what im facing now" or "U're lucky and im not" or...u know things that not everyone face? Some ppl would say God is fair and some would say God isn't being fair...? Im sure everyone would want to know the answer but i dont think human hearts can handle it if we knew the truth... Ive tried my best to be kind, it's an unconditional love like what Tan told me. Its useless if u dress like u're mature when u're mind it not, its a lie. I like listening to ppl's story cos i really want to know what ppl around me are facing. Even if i dont get it, im still willing to listen :) haha. I'm very happy that there's someone called God, if there isn't, i dont think there's life. I was sooo sick yesterday, im glad im feeling better already. If u're confused with what i typed....sry cos i usually type out whats in my mind, cant really put them all neatly together like an essay. :S

No comments: