Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pack pack pack~

Was busy packing for the past few days because I'll be moving to another unit which is nearer to the bus stop hehe. Before that I was staying from one end to the other @.@!....Goodbye my deluxe single room, moving to a standard single room..oooo gotta arrange my stuff when I'm back in Miri :-). On the 11th June, there was a shortage of water supply! wooo! only realize that around 4pm when I was planning to take a shower, so yea most of us used a pail to collect some water but thank God there was water at midnight! :-P 12th June, pack pack pack..still packing....off we go to church, and it was good! it's really good to go to church! I <3 the songs~~~~

13th June (MONDAY!) awww Sally went back so early :-S. But some were still having exams...so I went over to veron's place to help her pack and get started haha. (14th)The next day, we went down town and had dinner together :-P, Kent's Garden? we wanted to try this restaurant last saturday but the whole place was booked!! walio!..>.<" so we ended up at pu pu ju? The food at Kent's Garden was yummy! XP. The weather was extreme!! windy! rainy..wow. @.@

15th June, the day 6th of us are heading back home :-). Thanks LuLu for bringing my packed stuff over to Sharon's place X). awwww you're leaving too with Wendy :-S. See ya next sem!. We had lunch together, most of us had our last paper already but not yet for Zophie and David?. So who's the other 4 heading back home? yes ME!, Sharon, Veron and Bruce, and thanks Andy for sending us to the airport :-). Thank God we all arrived safely and on time. :-)

No comments: