Thursday, June 9, 2011

How can I not forget....

30th May - an unexpected revision class for Law...ahhhh~ but at least I got a free ride :-P. My cell group also held a secret meeting lol, to prepare for Sherman's surprise, well more like a farewell..oooo on the way out, ah I see YOU! X). Passed up my 4-step for my lecturer to examine...

31st May - on the bus we gooo~ :-) for me to collect my 4-step, ahhh it wasn't so good! >.<". So nice of you to wait for meeeee~~~ group study at Veron's place. At least I did something with my time instead of always falling a sleep at home @.@

1st June/ 2nd June - wowow it's June! Happy Birthday Bryan Tan! :-). 2nd and 3rd day of the Study Group ahaha...you arranged transport, awesome!

3rd June - hmmm..seems like we're getting tired studying haha...Mmmm yummy Kuih from Sibu, thanks! so nice of you :-)

4th June - yay, it was a public holiday and your friend lend you his car...weeee~

5th June - Happy Birthday Wong Wen Jie? (Jerry)!.

6th June - My first paper..woooo~...and it was a '端午节 (duan wu jie) pin yin for ppl like me lol. My first time trying red bean de zong zi...nice ehhhh haha. Yay, my study partner came over ^.^....thanks for treating me so kindly :').

7th June - STUDY!!!!

8th June - Ahhhh one paper in the morning and one in the evening! @.@ this is madness!. Thanks for coming overrrr weeee~~~

9th June - Happy Kara!!! My last paper!...though I'm not so happy about it, well first it's difficult, secondly...no more studying together T.T..so sad....but I'll cherish this meaningful blessing God has give me :-)!. <3

1 comment:

joanneelainee said...

ooohhh Fel, who is this "you" you're constantly mentioning >;) hehe