Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 5 + +

Hello! :-)
26th March - How was your birthday Cheryl? great? Well I hope so ^.^

27th (Sunday) another day in the Church :) Was a great service! Seems like the pastor was a good speaker. Looking forward to hear more from him.

28th (Monday) CIB 100 critical essay assignment due date today! haha luckily I passed up last week. Was in a hurry to catch the bus and also to get some birthday cards for my friends and send them over to Perth (Hope it arrives on time ) :-).

29th - 30th - ow...Finance quiz is so soon! which is tomorrow >.< I think by the time I studied, it was a little too last minute for me T.T hope I managed to at LEAST get the theory right!. Finance 215, you're taking me down down down T.T!!!

31st, Finance quiz..is over~ yay, but there's 2 more to go go go! +.+ 4pm Volleyball training, woah, best volleyball training so far because I can feel my body exercising well! haven't been exercising this hard ever since I went Perth! Time to lose weight babeh! (yes, after I came back from Perth last semester, I gained A LOT, like seriously, A LOT, even my close friend told me I look fat X.X) Meet a couple of new friends after volleyball, my volleyball team member! awww, so nice to play with them, awesome team mates!.


Steamboat ^.^

1st April,...April Fool? nah, nobody fooled me hehe.Happy Birthday Stella! (my supposed to be cell group leader in Perth T.T) 生日快乐 Jeffrey! Hope you were happy having fun with us :-). Great volleyball match performed by my team mates (Razzle Dazzle!) wooo~ ah, today was a funny day because I made a big mistake, before that I remember I was part of Razzle Dazzle but I remember I was told that I can't play because I was late when the group was formed. So another team member approached me which is also my friend X) so I said yes when they asked me to help them out since they were lack of a female player. So okay, I meet more friends! how awesome is that? woah, Praise God!. Soon or later, I found out that, my team actually needed me to play for tomorrow's match because one of them couldn't turn up tomorrow. Uh-oh...i was panicking and i felt so guilty because I never ask my team for the permission to do so and yet I went over myself @.@ i felt so horrible!. But finally, we all decided that I was able to join both teams, awww..even more awesome!

2nd (Saturday) Yawn, 7am! time to shower hehe. oww, can't believe I got this opportunity to play! Didn't expect this because remember I said I only joined volleyball in week 4? so happy i got to play! XD. Was a great experience well, I'm sure you know I've only played an actual match in IS for only, 3 times? and yea it wasn't proper hehe, it was for fun! but this was the real deal! You learn from ppl who were better! However, for my 3rd game in the evening, I didn't perform well T.T I didn't feel that good because I suck! probably because I was too tired, played 3 games, one for Razzle Dazzel, 2nd for Infinity (fun stuff) and finally Razzle Dazzle >.<". Tiring actually, especially during the 3rd game @.@.

Razzle Dazzle (Thanks God for this wonderful experience) :-)

3rd (Sunday) Didn't really do much and I didn't go for Church >.< argh, bad girl!!! should be active in cell group and church!!!

4th (Monday) Classes as usual, ahhh I only found out that my mid-semester Business Law test was tomorrow! I was dreaming, thinking that it was still on Friday @.@ Thank God I still got time!

My other team :-) Nice peeps! n.n

5th (Tuesday) wooo~ test is OVER~ :-)

No comments: