Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun Time

1st of March! Aunt Rita's b'day :))) My mum and I surpirsed her with a mini birthday cake. We bought Chocolate Moist from Straberry :P . Haha can you imagine having the fastest birthday song ever? LOL yea super fast...my aunt didnt want it to be a BIG thing.
As usual, tests...quizes and assignments haha! And then the BIG event. Our sports cheering competition teehee~ our house was the worst (PINK) we were'nt prepared, lots of misunderstanding and many did not turn up for practice including myself :S Im sorry. 1st RED, 2nd BLUE, 3rd Orange i think, and lastly PINK. HAHA.
Here comes saturday! Badminton and Futsal! Yee Haa! None for US PINK lol! The coming week, more volleyball and basketball traning YEEHA! a little bit of test and a little bit of traning here and there. Our Pink house boys done a good job for Basketball.. 1st place! (applause) Tug of War 1st place! The girls did a good job too, 2nd place (wooo~) and Volleyball 3rd place Blah! Wasnt our best but hey we did all we could but still suck :D ..
Assignment...tests...more TESTS! Ah i spot someone! Ugh..Control yourself! Yes yes, I can't predict anything. I'll follow the flow this time, yea? I still think all these depends on God. Hey, he's a nice person :D (i think) well everyone say so? :S
BLOOD DONATION starts tomorrow! More work for me! Nicky and I are incharge of the registration counter. Yes! It'll be my 2nd time donating blood! COOL~
Argh E-com test on Monday ! Photo taking....
I wish i had MORE time for the interview :)))) no wait, I wish HE had more time for our interview (that sounds better cos we're not as busy as he is )

No comments: