Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 5 in Perth

week 4 in Perth (Sunday). Church today! Was fantastic!! Speaker today: Rev Gene Howell, he's so great! Really enjoyed it because what he spoke was what I needed to hear. So happy :), he mention that God will never ask us to give what we don't have instead he wants you to give him what you have. So, discover what you've got, no, you don't have to be talented in something like play the guitar or so but even simpler than that. I bought a new Bible for $18 because I didn't bring mine over :S. After church, we headed home and made pizza bread with cookies and cream milkshake :P

Did someone mention 'chilli mussels?' for dinner?? yeap, it was our first time sitting together for dinner, all 6 of us! cool!.

Week 5 (Tuition free week)30th August - 3rd September. I mentioned earlier that i was suppose to finish up my assignment last Saturday? haha, I ended up using extra 4 days to complete it LOL. So, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! So I really have to revise my other unit topics!

(Thursday)Today was like our off day, after spending so much time reading, facing our lappie etc, we decided to have lunch at Hungry Jack's and it was so good! taste great!. We had trouble looking for the place, walked around the shopping mall LOL.


Melissa & Diana


Vivian & I


No comments: